Safety in a home or business is one of the main concerns today for many Americans. It is not easy to select the right security company to protect your family and your property. Executive security personnel, like those working with Overton Security, provide you with the most professional security guards and equipment to keep you, your family and your home safe. However it is important to pick the company that will best provide you with the security you need so you can have peace of mind. That is why you need to make a list of important questions to ask executive security companies before you consider hiring them for your protection.
Important Questions to Ask
- Have the security guards have gone through a strenuous screening process without any criminal results showing up in their investigation?
- What type of training does the security guard or bodyguard receive? This will help you know if they are capable of protecting you and your family.
- Ask about the company history and the type of clients that they have serviced in the past.
- What type of security equipment is provided for the protection of your home and/or business?
- What type of security equipment will be used to protect you and your family in case of an attack?
- Ask about their fee structure and what is included in the services that they will provide.
- Will you get twenty-four hour, seven days a week protection?
- What happens in the event your scheduled guard cannot make the commitment?
- Ask for a complete review of the services explained verbally and then put into a written format.
- Read the contract to ensure it includes everything that the security company will do for you and your family.
- Are you able to cancel contract without any hidden fees if you are not satisfied with the service that is being provided.
Why should you ask questions?
Since you are expecting total security for yourself and your family, you need to make sure that is what the company is offering before you hire them for protection. If you are not satisfied with their answer then you should interview other companies. It is always best to make a list of what you want from your security company so you can compare it to what they claim they will give you. Often it is just a matter of letting the experts know what you need to get what you want from the executive security companies.